Potential COVID-19 Health and Safety Statement
Potential is committed to protecting the health and safety of our clients and employees during this challenging time. Here are some of the ways in which we are keeping that promise:
- Pairing a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) with a single family to provide essential services for the duration of the ban on non-essential travel. Both parties must take and pass the CDC’s COVID-19 screening questionnaire
- Sanitizing all materials used by RBTs before entering a home. Additionally, Potential’s office is being deep cleaned in preparation for when we can re-open
- Program Coordinators are using telehealth to support families and supervise RBTs.
- Providing approximately 30% of typically scheduled services
- Approximately 50% of staff are still receiving their full-time pay
- Until the ban Is lifted, our offices will remain closed and all administrative staff are working from home.
While we are hoping that this interruption in regularly scheduled services will last for only two weeks, we are planning for a longer shut down. Continuing to make autism treatment services accessible for our clients now and in the weeks to come as we navigate these uncertain times is critical. As we pivot to meet the needs of clients during this rapidly evolving time, we’re deeply grateful for any amount you can contribute. Please consider donating to our general fund by Clicking Here