Car Show for Autism
Join us Saturday, September 23, 2023, for the 7th Annual Car Show for Autism, 1 – 5 p.m. at Bucks County Community College.
How you can help
Proceeds from this year’s Car Show for Autism will support efforts to provide furniture sized to fit all students and teachers at Potential’s Springtime School. Each year our show grows with the help of people like you. We are seeking local car owners/clubs, sponsors, advertisers, vendors, entertainers, donors, and volunteers to ensure its success.
- Register to show your car/bike in the show
- Be a sponsor
- Participate as a vendor
- Donate your time and talent to our performance stage
- Advertise in our program map
- Sign up as an event volunteer
- Make a tax-deductible donation to Potential
- Bring your family and friends to join the fun
- Food truck vendors, please reach out directly to email@example.com