Focused on Your Career and Future
We strive to provide a stable, nurturing, and fun environment that allows our staff to grow personally and professionally through training, supervision, and support, while earning a good living.
1 Offering You A Great Place to Work
Potential is an established, thriving organization that values respect, integrity, compassion, and teamwork.
Your voice matters at Potential!
We know that staff who are happy and engaged will stay with us longer. That’s why we regularly solicit our team for their thoughts and feedback using surveys and other tools. This information helps us ensure your needs and concerns are being addressed. Plus, our Leadership Team has an open-door policy so that someone is always available to talk when you have a more immediate need.
Want to learn more? We encourage you to explore and apply for current job openings, ask a question, or schedule a tour today.
2 Benefits of Working at Potential
As a Potential employee, you are surrounded by a warm, caring team of professionals who love their work and those whom we serve.
As a member of our team you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Unparalleled training (ACE provider) and advancement opportunities
- A chance for mentorship by industry leaders in our field (such as Greg Hanley, PhD)
- Collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment
- Opportunities to present at regional and national conferences
- RBT training and competencies
- Supervision for certification (included with employment)
- Paid holidays and snow days, pay for client cancelations, and personal time off for all staff, including full-time RBTs
- Medical and dental benefits
- Competitive wages and guaranteed salary employment
- Starting salary based upon experience and education
- Tuition discount through select University partners
- Annual performance evaluations and salary increases
- 403b retirement savings plan with employer match
3 Working to End the Wait List
Across Southeastern Pennsylvania, hundreds of children and adults with autism remain on wait lists because the demand for quality autism services is greater than the supply. It’s a problem we’re committed to tackling head-on.
Over the next several years, Potential will be adding new sites throughout the region to meet the needs of our autism community. This expansion won’t occur overnight. Rather, we are taking a measured, strategic approach to ensure that every location meets the high standards we’ve set. With this growth comes new opportunities for employment and advancement – making it a great time to join our team!
4 Meet Our Team
Committed to Our Mission
Potential’s Leadership Team sits at the helm of day-to-day operations, working vigilantly to fulfill our commitment to the region’s autism community. Helping to support this effort is our Board of Directors, which guide Potential’s mission, sets policies, and provide oversight and direction.
5 Get to Know the People of Potential
Potential’s vision is to create a world where every person with autism can lead a successful life of value.
Bringing this vision to reality requires a team of dedicated individuals with a diverse set of skills and talents. We invite you to get to know the People of Potential.