- Integrating Special Needs Students in a Typical Preschool/Public School Classroom
- What supports need to be in place, how to modify the curriculum, answer children’s questions and enroll peer support are some of the topics discussed.
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders (Autism Spectrum)
- An overview of Autism Spectrum Disorders that is ideal for individuals who have had limited or no experience with individuals who have this diagnosis.
- Toilet Training
- What you need to know to get your child trained sooner rather than later.
- The “ABC’s” of Problem Behavior
- What do all of these initials mean? What consumers need to know about services for children with autism.
- Choosing and Teaching Augmentative Communication Systems for Children with Autism (Sign Language, PECS, Voice Output)
- This is an overview of factors to consider when choosing an augmentative system. A brief description of best teaching practices is reviewed.*
*Note – This is not an official PECS Training and is not sanctioned by Pyramid Educational Consultants, Inc.
Workshop testimonials from BUCKS COUNTY AUTISM SUPPORT COALITION:
- Very good!
- Very helpful. Relaxed style.
- Kristine Quinby was an excellent presenter/trainer with extremely relevant material!
- Really fantastic, lots of usable ideas!