As you know we have been closely monitoring the coronavirus pandemic and are taking the necessary steps and precautions to reduce the spread of the disease. We are committed to communicating the most current information as quickly as the information develops, as well as supporting staff and families with the most current resources. We hope you find this guidance meaningful and informative as we continue through these unchartered times, together.
- Our commitment to Health and Safety
- Potential Staff and Family Screening Tool :required for in person service engagement
- Please report suspected exposure or sickness to the scheduling line before engaging in services. That number is 215-595-8573 . Each case will be reviewed individually and services will be updated accordingly.
- Guidance for Home Services During COVID-19
- Guidance for Center and School Services During COVID-19
- How to Protect yourself – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Covid Symptom Checker
- How to stay informed – PA Department of Human Services
- Dr. David Price of Weill Cornell Medical Center – 1-hour video
- Some Research around disinfecting groceries pending review
- Identifying Common Symptoms in Non-Verbal or Individuals with Disabilities
- Information on Unemployment
- List of Food Pantries
- Federal Student Loan Relief
- General assistance with a wide range of topics
- Reach out to your Representative: Send them a message that states I work for a non-profit that is being hit hard by the Covid epidemic. Please ensure that non-profits that accept Medicaid will be able to apply for the SBA loans in the stimulus bill being drafted.
- Rent Assistance: Contact your landlord to try and make arrangements first. There will probably be a time period where evictions will not be allowed due to the declaration of a state of emergency (currently through April 3rd in PA).
|Articulation Station||This app helps learners pronounce and practice the consonantal sounds in English through a variety of fun and differing activities. This app is free!
|Speech Blubs: Language Therapy||This app is designed to help your child learn new sounds and words and to practice speaking in different stimulating environments. This app has a variety of activities and is free for 7 days!
|One-Minute Articulation||This app uses one minute to practice 60 or more target sounds. This app can be used in a free version or a premium version $3.99 monthly/$28.99 yearly.
|Learn Sight Words||This app is used to help beginner readers. It has a variety of structured activities to learn small fields of words at a time. This app is free!
|StepByStep Sequencing||This app helps assess and improve the sequencing skills of activities of daily living skills.
|Words on Wheels||This app is a sing along and interactive counting game for early learners|
|Autism iHelp||WH Questions – This app allows the learner to participate in an activity similar to table sessions. It presents a small field of images and asks a specific question. For example, “What do you wear when riding a bike?” and will have 4 images for your child to select the correct choice.
|Autism DTT Colors, Shapes, Letters, Numbers, Site Words, Animals, People, Pro||This app uses Discrete Trial Training to help your child learn a variety of topics (letters, numbers, site words, animals, people). This app costs a one-time fee of $7.99.
|Socky Autism Communication||This app can be used for conversational learners. This allows learners to have a conversation partner using text or vocalizations. Learners can create questions and responses and the app will respond to their personalized communication efforts. (This app is free!)
|iWrite Words||This app allows students to work on fine motor abilities. It practices handwriting skills and alphabet
|Kids Balloon Pop Language||This app focuses on learning letters, numbers, colors and shapes for learners. It works on cognitive, motor, and memory skills! This app is free.
|Social Distancing Social Story||This resource helps our learners learn about the importance of staying 6 feet away from others during the Covid-19 crisis.|
|Hand Washing Social Story||This resource helps our learners learn about the importance of handwashing during this crisis.|
|What is COVID-19 Video||This informative video breaks down what Covid-19 is.|
|Cincinnati Children’s How Germs Spread Video||This is an informative video to show our learners how germs spread.|
|BrainPop Coronavirus Materials
|Learning materials and videos to help explain Covid-19|
|BrainPop Coronavirus Video||Learning materials and videos to help explain Covid-19|
|https://www.chop.edu/coronavirus-updates||CHOP provides resources for families and patients with consistent Covid-19 updates.|
|https://cid.org.au/resource/viruses-and-staying-healthy/||This guide explains how to avoid getting sick from a virus|