Potential, Inc. seeks to assist individuals with developmental disabilities in reaching their educational, social, and emotional potential by focusing on applying and conducting scientific research. Potential, Inc. is dedicated to providing high quality direct services, consultation, community outreach and education for families and professionals.
Current Opportunities (as of January 17, 2015)
- Help Us Paint
- We moved to a much bigger building in August and need help finishing our painting project (trim work and a few more walls to go before we’re done!)
- Join our Event Planning Committee
- Are you a creative, detail-oriented person? Like to plan parties or other events? Want to help spread the word about what we’re doing? We want to hear from you!
- Fundraising experience a plus, but not required.
- Offer Administrative Help
- Are you a good organizer? Have a pleasant phone manner? Great at writing or editing? We need your help!
- Babysit at a Parent Education Event
- Are you 18 or older and love to hang out with kids?
- Come lend a few hours to provide some childcare services so that parents and caregivers can attend some informative workshops.
- You won’t be alone! There will always be a staff member there to lend a hand.
- Social Media Guru
- Help us improve our Facebook posts, Tweets, and YouTube usage so we can get our message out to many more people!
- Marketing Assistance
- We have a marketing plan in mind but need help executing it. If you have the know-how, we want to hear from you.
- Become a Board Member
- Contact us today for an application if you’d like to become a member of our Board of Directors.