Potential Inc. & the Springtime School

With a snow storm forecasted for tomorrow, we want to advise everyone that Potential Inc. and the Springtime School will be closed tomorrow, Thursday, February 9, 2017.  The decision was made with the best information (i.e. road conditions and radar/weather predictions) we have at this time.  As always, the safety and well-being of our students and staff is paramount.

Normal operations will resume on Friday, February 10, 2017, unless otherwise posted on this site.


Skip to content