Health and Safety
The wellness and of our staff and participants is essential for their growth and ability to support our vision. This page is updated based upon the needs of our communities.
- Optional unless exposed to COVID within the last ten days or recently recovering from COVID in the last ten days
- Individuals who are unable to wear a mask are exempt from this policy
- Individuals must not engage in in-person services if required to quarantine due to sickness or exposure.
- Individuals must self-screen daily for sickness and alert Potential before engaging in person.
Response to symptoms during services
- Individuals without a differential diagnosis displaying symptoms consistent with COVID will be isolated and interacted with utilizing PPE until they can be sent home.
- Disinfection of high-touch surfaces should be completed by staff within the room where an individual with symptoms was isolated.
- Individuals not needed for interaction during services should remain out of the general area during services and all individuals present for services have self-screened.
Visitors, Tours, and Outside Providers
- Potential allows in-person tours, interviews, use of lobby for visitors, and allow outside providers to provide services on site. They are expected to self-screen before coming to our location.
General Safety within our Center/School
- Rooms will remain at their current capacity. Individuals should remain 3 feet apart as feasible.
- Posters concerning handwashing and COVID will remain posted. Sanitizer is readily available.
- Drop off and pick up will remain from the parking lot.
- Individuals may engage in group activities and interact or share toys/materials. The use of common spaces should remain scheduled to ensure access as needed for individual programs.
- Lunchroom may be utilized following a planned schedule for access maintaining 3 feet distance.
- Common spaces will be cleaned daily by the cleaning company at the end of each day.
- Sanitation of surfaces and materials will be based upon these surfaces needing to be cleaned such as after interaction with bodily fluids including salvia or a sneeze. Disinfectant is available throughout the clinic
- Zono Sanitization Equipment should be utilized for all materials that may be difficult to sanitize or if there are many materials to sanitize.
Reporting and Internal Dashboard
- Potential should be informed by employees or participants at any point that they test positive for COVID. Potential is required to contact trace and alert transportation, State Offices, and/or Payors.
- We maintain an internal dashboard of cases to review the rate of exposure within the company and the steps needed to mitigate the transfer of COVID.