As of April 2018
Are you looking to work in a fun and engaging environment? Join our family!
Program Coordinator (Children-Full Time)
BCBA or BCaBA Required/Licensed Behavior Specialist in PA (or eligible)
Promotes and nurtures the education of students by planning and tailoring courses of study; monitoring, assisting with, and correcting, academic efforts; providing a safe environment conducive to learning; keeping parents informed.
*Developing and overseeing behavioral treatment programs
* Conducting functional assessments
* Developing effective reinforcement systems
* Training and guiding staff in the implementation of programs
* Designing and managing data collection systems
* Participating in professional development activities
* Conducting in-service training and seminars
* Communicating with families and agencies
* Supporting all staff and colleagues in providing quality services
* Participating as a member of the senior management team
Pay is competitive and based on experience and knowledge.
Many varied benefits are offered to eligible full time employees.
Speech and Language Pathologist
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THIS AT YOUR NEXT JOB:
* To Change someone’s life forever
* Use your creativity daily while working with our clients and team
* Endless learning and teaching opportunities
* The unique opportunity to work with high quality professionals
Potential is a 12-year-old clinic and school with professional employees who work with individuals with autism. We literally change peoples’ lives Every day! We do it because first and foremost, we care! Our company’s stated vision is to create a world where every person with autism can lead a successful life of value. We practice what we preach. Every day brings new challenges and many rewards!
Here is who we are looking for to add to our team:
* A candidate that has some prior experience working with people who have autism (or some-one willing to learn about Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
* A candidate who is open to working in a collaborative environment with other skilled professionals (including O/T, Special Education, BCBA, etc.)
* A candidate who is a licensed SLP in the state of PA and has existing credentialing in place with insurance companies.
* A candidate that is flexible, open to exciting challenges, and who strives to work as partof a team.
If this sounds like something you want to become a part of, please send a cover letter and resume to us. Tell us about where you are in your life and career, and why you are the right individual to be selected to fill this job opening. Please reference Job Req. #SLP0A11 (when applying).
Please send cover letter and resume to: https://tinuyurl.com/potentialautismcareer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Experience: Credentialing in place with insurance companies: 1 year (Required)
Education: Master’s (Required)
License or certification: PA state licensure as SLP (Required)
Behavior Technician (Part Time to Full Time)
This individual will work one-on-one with clients of Potential, Inc. in the clinic and/or client’s home, school, or other community setting under the supervision of the Program Coordinator. Applicants MUST have prior ABA experience.
Implements behavior plans and learning programs to reduce problematic behavior and increase appropriate functional social behavior under the supervision and guidance of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst in a variety of settings. The Behavior Technician collects and enters data into graphing program, completes encounter forms, prepares materials, maintains organization of materials, communicates data at end of session when appropriate, and maintains drill book dates of mastery.
Do you want to make the most of your summer away from school? We are currently accepting Interns for hands-on summer work at our clinic in Newtown, PA. Ask your University about internships for college credit year round too!
Potential, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to quality and excellence.
All applicants must have completed Child Line, FBI Fingerprinting and PA State Police background checks prior to start of employment
How to Apply:
Online at this link
Send resume and cover letter by mail, email or fax to:
170 Pheasant Run, Suite 100
Newtown, PA 18940