As of Fall 2017
Program Coordinator (Children-Full Time)
BCBA or BCaBA Required/Licensed Behavior Specialist in PA (or eligible)
Promotes and nurtures the education of students by planning and tailoring courses of study; monitoring, assisting with, and correcting, academic efforts; providing a safe environment conducive to learning; keeping parents informed.
*Developing and overseeing behavioral treatment programs
* Conducting functional assessments
* Developing effective reinforcement systems
* Training and guiding staff in the implementation of programs
* Designing and managing data collection systems
* Participating in professional development activities
* Conducting in-service training and seminars
* Communicating with families and agencies
* Supporting all staff and colleagues in providing quality services
* Participating as a member of the senior management team
Pay is competitive and based on experience and knowledge.
Many varied benefits are offered to eligible full time employees.
Behavior Technician (Part Time to Full Time)
This individual will work one-on-one with clients of Potential, Inc. in the clinic and/or client’s home, school, or other community setting under the supervision of the Program Coordinator. Applicants MUST have prior ABA experience.
Implements behavior plans and learning programs to reduce problematic behavior and increase appropriate functional social behavior under the supervision and guidance of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst in a variety of settings. The Behavior Technician collects and enters data into graphing program, completes encounter forms, prepares materials, maintains organization of materials, communicates data at end of session when appropriate, and maintains drill book dates of mastery.
Maintenance Janitor (Part Time)
This position is responsible for performing janitorial duties for administrative, clinical, and related areas as directed by the Office Manager.
* Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring in kitchen
* Clean and sanitize bathrooms
* Clean sinks, counter-tops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms
* Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas
* Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary
* Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered
* Cleaning windows
* Maintain janitor closets and equipment in a clean, organized and safe manner
* Maintain closets in a clean, organized and safe manner
* Restock vending supplies in appropriate storage area
* Order cleaning and vending supplies as necessary through Office Manager
* General maintenance of Potential office suites
* Other routine maintenance duties as assigned
Human Resources Recruiter (Full Time)
This individual will develop and execute recruiting plans. Network through industry contacts and employees. Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process. Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives. Administrative duties and record keeping.
* Create job descriptions
* Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
* Efficiently and effectively fill open positions
* Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
* Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
* Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
* Build networks to find qualified passive candidates
* Post openings in online venues, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues
* Utilize the internet for recruitment
* Post positions to appropriate Internet sources
* Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in recruiting
* Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
* Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
* Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory
Do you want to make the most of your summer away from school? We are currently accepting Interns for hands-on summer work at our clinic in Newtown, PA. Ask your University about internships for college credit year round too!
Potential, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to quality and excellence.
All applicants must have completed Child Line, FBI Fingerprinting and PA State Police background checks prior to start of employment
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter by mail, email or fax to:
170 Pheasant Run, Suite 100
Newtown, PA 18940